Jungle Pork Curry
This tasty Jungle Pork Curry is pork super quick and easy to make! Whip up a batch this week and enjoy this delicious Thai curry for lunch or dinner!
What you’ll need
- 600g SunPork Pork Loin, sliced into strips
- 1 Tbsp. peanut oil
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 50g Thai red curry paste
- 2 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 lemongrass stalk, finely chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tsp. green peppercorns, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup bamboo shoots
- 150g green beans, trimmed and chopped
- 1/2 cup Thai basil leaves
- 4 cups steamed rice, to serve
How to make it
- Heat oil in large saucepan over high heat. Cook pork for 5 mins or until brown.
- Add onion and lemongrass and cook for 2 mins. Add curry paste and stir for 1 min.
- Pour in stock, add lime leaves, peppercorns and fish sauce. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and allow to simmer for 15 mins. Add bamboo shoots, and green beans. Cook for a further 5 mins, then stir through basil leaves.
- Serve with steamed rice.