BBQ Persian Pork Shish Kebab
Change up your BBQ routine with these Persian Pork Shish Kebabs. They’re packed full of flavour and easy to put together for a BBQ party.
40 minutes + overnight marinade
What you’ll need
- 500g pork fillet, cut into 3cm cubes
- 90ml vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. allspice
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- 30ml lemon juice
- 1 red onion, cut into 3cm pieces
- 6 skewers 25cm, soaked in water overnight
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 green capsicum, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 yellow capsicum, cut into 3cm pieces
How to make it
- Combine pork fillet, vegetable oil, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, allspice, paprika, nutmeg, lemon juice and red onion in a mix bowl. Mix around until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Pre-heat BBQ on high.
- Skewer a piece of green, yellow, red capsicums, then red onion and pork. Repeat this process until you have 3 lots of each on skewer.
- Carefully place onto BBQ and cook for 4 mins each side and set aside to rest.
- Serve with a kale salad, olives, sundried tomatoes and tzatziki