Bacon, Chocolate and Banana Spring Rolls
Feel like a sweet and salty treat? Try our Take a bite of these Bacon, Chocolate and Banana Spring Rolls recipe for dessert tonight!
What you’ll need
- 4 bacon rashers, halved
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 8 sheets spring roll pastry
- 1 block milk chocolate
- 2 bananas, sliced
How to make it
- Cook bacon in fry-pan over med. heat. Once crispy, pour maple syrup over each rasher and cook until sticky.
- Fold out a sheet of pastry onto the bench. Layer 3 slices of banana, 3 squares of chocolate and a piece of maple bacon on top of each other.
- Fold in each side of the pastry, then roll up. Brush the edges with warm water to help stick and seal.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 with the remaining pastry sheets.
- Place each spring roll in a deep fryer and cook until golden brown. Remove and place onto paper towel to drain.