Mexican Jack-o-lantern Bacon & Cheese Ball
This tasty treat is perfect for Halloween! Serve up this Mexican Jack-o-lantern Bacon & Cheese Ball with crispy corn chips or a selection of tasty crudités!
What you’ll need
- 200g bacon, diced
- 1 1/2 cup tasty cheese, shredded
- 400g cream cheese
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 4 Tbsp. salsa
- 3 Tsp. ground cumin
- 1 Jalapeno, minced
- 1 Bag Nacho Cheese Corn Chips, crushed
- 1 Capsicum stem
- Corn chips, to serve
- Crudités, to serve
How to make it
- Heat a med. fry-pan over high heat. Cook bacon until crispy.
- Combine bacon, cheese, cream cheese, onion, salsa, cumin and jalapeno in a bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Roll into a ball and wrap in cling film. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove from cling film and roll in crushed corn chips. Place on plate and make hole in the top of the bowl. Place capsicum stem in hole.
- Serve with corn chips or crudités.