Vietnamese Pork Meatball Pho
Try this tasty and healthy Vietnamese Meatball Pho soup recipe for dinner tonight! Fresh Vietnamese flavours with tender juicy pork meatballs - yum!
What you’ll need
- 500g pork mince
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. hot chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ginger, minced
- 2 shallots, diced
- 2L Beef stock
- 2L chicken stock
- 1 packet flat rice noodles
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 lime
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180˚ degrees Celsius.
- Combine mix pork, bread crumbs, egg, coriander, chili sauce, garlic, ginger and shallots in large bowl until well blended.
- Shape into even golf ball sized meatballs. Arrange meatballs in single layer on foil-lined baking pan and place in oven for 15 – 20 mins.
- Pour beef and chicken stock into large saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat.
- Add noodles and meatballs; cook and stir 3 minutes or until noodles are tender but firm. Remove from heat.
- Stir in bean sprouts, coriander and green onions. Ladle soup into bowls to serve.
- Squeeze with fresh lime juice and enjoy!