Teriyaki Pork Sushi Rolls
Our fresh and tasty Teriyaki Pork Belly Sushi Rolls will be a hit at your next party! Serve it with pickled ginger and soy sauce for a flavour explosion!
What you’ll need
- 1 SunPork Pork Belly, thinly sliced into strips
- 1 cup Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 cup sushi rice
- 1 continental cucumber, cut into batons
- 4 nori wrappers
- Soy sauce to serve
- Pickled ginger to serve
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Coat pork belly strips in teriyaki marinade. Place strips on baking tray and cook in oven for 30 mins.
- Prepare rice according to packet instructions.
- Lay a nori wrapper on top of sushi mat. Place ½ cup of rice on wrapper and spread evenly across the bottom half of the wrapper.
- Place the pork belly strip in the middle of the rice followed by a cucumber baton.
- Pick up the full end of the wrapper and roll it towards the other side. Seal the edges with some water.
- Slice into around 6 sushi rolls and repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve pork teriyaki sushi rolls with soy sauce and pickled ginger.