Pull Apart Bacon, Brie & Fig Filo Pastry
This pull apart Bacon, Brie & Fig Filo Pastry incredibly simple to create and very impressive to look at! Your friends and family will think you're a MasterChef with this mouthwatering combination of savoury bacon, creamy brie and sweet fig jam.
What you’ll need
- 8 SunPork Fresh Foods Bacon Rashers
- 1 pack filo pastry
- 250g fig jam
- 250g brie cheese, sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180°C.
- Carefully remove the filo pastry sheets from the packaging, and peel each sheet apart. Spread each sheet evenly with the fig jam. Scrunch the pastry sheet together lightly by grabbing the centre of each sheet and pinching into a bow. Place the scrunched pastry onto an oiled tray, then repeat until the tray is full.
- Place slices of brie and bacon randomly through the folds. Then season with salt and pepper.
- Brush with the egg and bake for 20 mins or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!