Pork Sheppard's Pie
This Pork Sheppard's Pie is the perfect hearty dish for a cold winters night! The whole family will devour this pork mince with cheesy mash pie!
What you’ll need
- 500g Pork Mince
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup red wine
- 3 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp. gravox
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 700g mash potato
- Salt and Pepper, to season
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Heat olive oil in fry-pan over med heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook for 2 mins or until soft. Add pork mince and cook until brown.
- Add in red wine and allow to simmer for 3 mins. Add in carrots, tomato paste, Worcestershire, chicken stock and gravox. Cook for 5 mins.
- Add green peas and half of the parsley. Season with salt and pepper and pour into a rectangular baking dish.
- Top mince with mashed potato and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in oven for 20 mins or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Garnish with remaining parsley and serve.