Pork Schnitzel with Apple Pecan Salad
There's nothing better than a crunchy golden schnitzel, except maybe when it's served with this refreshing apple and toasted pecan salad. The perfect blend of textures!
What you’ll need
- 1 pack SunPork Fresh Foods Pork Schnitzel with Parmesan Crumb
- ½ cup pecans
- 3 cups watercress
- 1 red apple, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Salt & pepper, to taste
How to make it
- In a small fry-pan over low heat, toast pecans. Remove from the pan, then roughly chop and set aside.
- In a bowl, toss watercress, apple, celery and radish together.
- To make the salad dressing, mix apple cider vinegar, oil and honey in a small bowl and whisk.
- Cook schnitzels according to pack instructions and place on a paper towel.
- Toss the salad leaves through the dressing and arrange on serving plates with a sprinkle of toasted pecans on top. Add the crunchy golden schnitzels on top.
- Serve and enjoy!