Try this delicious Italian dish for dinner tonight. The perfect balance of Sweet and sour, this pork agrodolce will please the whole family.
What you’ll need
- 500g SunPork Pork MM Loin
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 bunch broccolini, steamed
How to make it
- Combine vinegar, garlic and thyme in a small saucepan and bring to a
simmer over med heat.
- Cook for 5 mins until reduced by 1/2.
- Add honey and simmer until the sauce thickens slightly, approx. 3-4 mins.
- Stir in butter and set aside.
- Season pork loin with salt and pepper then heat a fry-pan to med-high
- Drizzle pork with olive oil and place into the hot fry-pan.
- Cook for 5 mins until golden, then turn and repeat on all sides.
- Baste pork loin with the sauce. Continue basting and turning the meat until
caramelised and slightly charred.
- Remove from pan and allow to rest for 10 mins.
- Serve on a bed of broccolini and drizzle with remaining sauce.