What you’ll need
- 1.5kg SunPork Fresh Foods Topside
- ½ cup pistachios
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup parsley
- 1 Tbsp. rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. thyme
- 3 kale leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. horseradish cream
- 10 potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 50g butter
- 100ml milk
- 1 butternut pumpkin, sliced
- 1 tsp. celery salt.
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to make it
- Pre-heat fan-forced oven to 160⁰C.
- Place pistachios, breadcrumbs, parsley, rosemary, thyme, kale and salt into a blender and blend until the pistachios are broken into small pieces.
- Brush the horseradish cream all over the pork topside then cover in the pistachio crumb mixture. Pat the crumb to stick firmly, then transfer to a lined baking tray.
- Roast for 1hr or until the internal temp. reaches 65⁰C.
- While roasting, bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil then add potatoes and boil for 10 mins or until tender.
- Strain the potatoes and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add the butter and milk and mash until smooth. Season to taste and set aside to keep warm.
- Place pumpkin slices onto a lined baking tray and sprinkle with celery salt. Place into the oven with the pork with 15 mins cook time remaining.
- Remove pork from the oven and allow to rest for 5 mins before slicing.
- Serve and enjoy!