Peach and Coriander Glazed Ham
This tasty Peach & Coriander Glazed Ham is the perfect recipe for your Christmas lunch or dinner! Whip one up this year with our tasty Aussie Shoulder Ham.
What you’ll need
- 1 Three Aussie Farmers Shoulder Ham
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper, ground
- 3 peaches, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
How to make it
- Preheat fan forced oven to 180°C.
- In a fry-pan over med. heat, place the peaches, sugar, soy sauce, white wine, coriander and pepper. Simmer for 5 mins to allow the peaches to break down.
- Place mixture into a food processor and pulse until smooth. Stir through lemon juice and olive oil.
- Remove the rind of the ham and cover hock with foil. Place ham on a large baking tray, and brush with glaze.
- Cook for 2 hours, re-glazing throughout.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!