Mushroom Risotto with Pork Tenderloin
Try this Mushroom Risotto with Pork Tenderloin recipe for dinner tonight - easy to whip up & packed full of flavour, this is sure to be a family favourite!
What you’ll need
- 1 SunPork pork tenderloin
- 1 tsp. mixed Italian herbs
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cup arborio rice
- 2 cup white wine
- 2 cups wild mushrooms, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Rub pork tenderloin with mixed herbs. Heat the olive oil in a fry pan over high heat.
- Place tenderloin in pan and brown on all sides. Remove from pan and transfer to a baking tray.
- Roast in oven for 20 mins or until cooked through.
- Place chicken stock in saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Heat a wide base saucepan over medium heat. Melt the butter then sauté the onions and garlic until softened. Stir in the rice and cook until the grains become translucent.
- Add white wine and simmer until absorbed. Add mushrooms and stir through.
- Gradually add chicken stock – add ½ a cup at a time and wait for it to be absorbed before adding another cup. Repeat this process until rice is cooked through.
- Add Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Thinly slice the pork tenderloin and serve on top of mushroom risotto.