Maple Bacon and Pecan Cheeseball-ball
Serve this Maple Bacon and Pecan Cheeseball-ball up as your Christmas nibbles this year! Salty and Sweet - match made in heaven!
What you’ll need
- 300g bacon, diced
- 250g cream cheese
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 Tsp. chives, chopped
- Crackers, to serve
- Salt, to season
How to make it
- Heat fry-pan over med. heat.
- Cook bacon in pan for 5 mins or until crispy.
- Combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup maple syrup in a bowl. Season with salt.
- Roll cream cheese mixture into a ball.
- Combine bacon, pecans and chives in a bowl.
- Roll cheese ball in bacon mixture until all sides are covered.
- Serve with biscuits and drizzle with remaining maple syrup.