Blue Cheese and Sourdough Stuffed Striploin
This delicious Blue Cheese and Sourdough Stuffed Striploin Roast will be a favourite in your household! Stuffed with blue cheese and wrapped in bacon - yum!
1 hour 20 mins
What you’ll need
- 1 SunPork Whole Pork Striploin
- 100g blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup fresh sourdough breadcrumbs
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 8 rashers thin streaky bacon
- Kitchen twine
- 1kg parsnips, thinly sliced
- 60ml olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
How to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 240ºC.
- Butterfly the striploin and pound with a meat mallet to 1cm thick.
- Combine the cheese, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Spoon the mixture onto one side of the loin and roll to enclose.
- Wrap the bacon around the pork then use kitchen twine to tie together.
- Place seam side down on a large baking tray.
- Roast for 40 mins or until cooked through and the bacon is crispy.
- Meanwhile, coat the parsnips with the oil and sugar in a large bowl.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for 6-8 mins.
- Turn and cook for a further 5-6 mins or until brown and crispy.
- Remove the pork from the oven, and leave to rest for 10 mins.
- Carefully cut through the kitchen twine and remove before slicing.
- Serve the blue cheese stuffed striploin with the parsnip chips.