Chilli BBQ Ribs with Coconut Mango Salsa
Try this tasty Chilli Pork Ribs with Coconut Mango Salsa at your next summer BBQ! Tender Pork Ribs with tropical salsa - yum!
What you’ll need
- 2 Racks SunPork Spare Ribs
- 4 cups Chilli or Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 150g mango, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 50g shaved toasted coconut
- 2 Tbsp. coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
How to make it
- Heat fan-forced oven to 140°C.
- Place pork ribs in a deep dished baking tray with 125ml of water. Pour 2 cups of bbq sauce over the top of the ribs.
- Place in oven and cook for 3 hours, basting with the pan juices throughout.
- Meanwhile, combine mango, onion, coconut, coriander, chilli and lime juice. Set aside.
- Remove from oven and rest for 10 mins.
- Brush with remaining BBQ sauce and serve with mango coconut salsa.