Bourbon Glazed Pork Ribs
Delicious slow cooked sticky barbecue pork ribs with a bourbon glaze! Yumm. Try these Bourbon Glazed Pork Ribs for dinner this weekend.
What you’ll need
- 1 rack SunPork Pork Spare/Loin Ribs
- 800g canned whole tomatoes
- 300g brown sugar
- 250ml barbecue
- 250ml tomato sauce
- 250ml bourbon
- 250ml apple cider vinegar
- 120ml Worcestershire sauce
- 120ml soy sauce
- Cornbread, to serve
How to make it
- In a food processor, combine tomatoes, brown sugar, barbecue sauce, tomato sauce, bourbon, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce.
- Pour half of marinade over ribs, cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius. Transfer ribs and sauce to baking tray and cover with foil. Bake for 3 hrs.
- Transfer remaining marinade to saucepan and cook over med. heat until reduced to glaze (20 mins).
- Baste ribs with remaining marinade and served with cornbread!