Tuk Trey Ping Poh Pork Chop
A tangy, fresh, flavourful sauce that’s perfect for your next pork chop night. It's quick and easy to make and pact full of flavour.
What you’ll need
- 6 Pork Chops
- 2 green chills, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, lightly crushed
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 1 truss tomato, halved
- 2 spring onion stalks, cut it into 5cm
- Olive oil
- ¼ cup coriander
- 2 Tbsp. fish sauce
- ½ tsp. chilli flakes
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to make it
- Place, green chillis, garlic, tomatoes, spring onion onto a baking tray. Drizzle olive oil over the top and season with salt and pepper. Place under the grill on high. Grill for 5 mins or until tomatoes begin to burst and char.
- While charred vegetables still hot, place into a food process or blender. Add in the coriander, fish sauce, chilli flakes and sugar. Pulse for 5 seconds twice, so you have a thick and chunky sauce.
- Heat up a large fry pan with oil on med – high heat. Season both sides of the pork chop and cook the pork chops using the 6-2-2 method.
- Drizzle sauce of the pork chops.
- Serve and enjoy!