What you’ll need
- 1 packet SunPork Fresh Foods Garlic and Herb Pork Sausage
- 1 packet linguini
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 250g mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g pitted green olives, sliced
- 100g fresh parsley, chopped
- 50g baby capers
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
How to make it
- Cook sausages according to packet instructions, set aside to cool and slice.
- Bring pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to pack instructions.
- Once pasta is cooked, heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil in frypan, add garlic, tomatoes, olives and capers.
- Drain pasta reserving 2 Tbsp. of pasta water and add to frypan with pasta and toss to combine, add ⅔ parsley, sausages and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with remaining parsley and lemon zest.
- Serve and enjoy.