Pork Tenderloin & Pesto Orecchiette Pasta
Try this creamy Pork Tenderloin & Pesto Orecchiette Pasta dish for dinner tonight! This dish is so simple to make - it is ready in just 30 mins.
What you’ll need
- 400g SunPork Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- 400g orecchiette pasta
- 4 Tbsp. Basil Pesto
- 300g Broccolini
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives
- Parmesan cheese, to serve
How to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180˚C.
- Place pork tenderloin in baking tray and rub with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and place into oven for 30 mins or until internal temperature is 75˚C.
- Meanwhile, cook orecchiette according to pack instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat fry-pan over med. heat.
- Cook broccolini in fry-pan for 5 mins or until softened slightly. Add basil pesto and cream and stir to combine. Add olives and bring to the boil.
- Remove from heat and stir through cooked pasta.
- Remove pork loin from oven and slice into 1cm thick pieces. Stir the pork through the pasta.
- Top pasta with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.