Cheesy Vegemite Bacon Pinwheels
This Cheesy Vegemite Bacon Pinwheel is the only snack food you need. Make it for the kids or for yourself as an easy bite to eat.
What you’ll need
- 8 SunPork Fresh Foods Shortcut Bacon, diced
- 500g pizza dough ball
- 6 Tbsp. Vegemite
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups tasty cheese, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
How to make it
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 180OC.
- Prepare pizza dough ball according to pack instructions.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a large rectangle.
- Spread Vegemite onto the dough. Sprinkle bacon, spring onions and cheese over the top.
- Roll the dough and it’s fillings tightly together to form a log. Then cut to make discs and place onto a lined baking tray.
- Brush the with the egg and bake for 30 mins of until pastry is golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!