What you’ll need
- 1 Three Aussie Farmers Slow Cooked Pork Belly
- 6 Slider Buns
- 6 Tbsp Chipotle Mayo
- 1 Packet Coleslaw Mix
- 2 Tbsp. fresh Coriander leaves
How to make it
- Heat deep fryer. Slice Pork belly into 8 squares
- Add each square of belly to the deep fryer and cook until crispy and heated through.
- To assemble buns, cut each roll in half and add 1 Tbsp. of chipotle mayo to 1 half of the bun. Fill with coleslaw and 2-3 coriander leaves.
- Top with cooked pork belly and remaining bread