SunPork Australian Slow Cooked Sweet and Spicy BBQ Pork Ribs
Our Pork Ribs are 100% Australian, grown in our clean green farming regions. We’ve coated them in a sweet and spicy BBQ sauce then slow cooked till tender. Just heat in the oven or on the BBQ in minutes!
More about our delicious Australian Slow Cooked Sweet and Spicy BBQ Pork Ribs
1. Preheat BBQ to a moderate/high heat (approx. 200°C), remove ribs from packaging and separate ribs into 2 pieces.
2. Place ribs on the BBQ plate bone side down.
3. Cook for 10 mins then flip and cook for a further 5 mins or until heated through.
1. Preheat to 180°C (160°C fan forced), remove ribs from packaging and separate ribs into 2 pieces.
2. Place ribs bone side down on a lined oven tray and into the preheated oven. Heat for 30 mins.
Cook times are a guide only and may vary depending on your appliance.
Pork (80%), BBQ Marinade (20%) (Water, Vegetables (Tomato (Acidity Regulators (330, 300)), Onion, Garlic), Sugar, Salt, Maple Syrup, Acidity Regulators (260, 330), Spices (1%) (Chilli, Pepper), Thickener (1414), Colour (150a), Smoke Flavour).
Keep refrigerated. Store at 0-5°C. This product is intended to be heated prior to consumption. Suitable for freezing up to 3 months from purchase. Thaw below 5°C.
|Average Quantity per 100g|
100% Aussie Pork
Australian owned, Australian farmed