What you’ll need
- 4 SunPork Pork Chops
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tsp. ginger, grated
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
How to make it
- Combine lemon juice, ginger, honey, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
- Place pork chops in bowl and pour over marinade. Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Remove chops from bag and cook in fry-pan over med. heat with canola oil.
- Cook chops for 6 mins on one side. Turn and cook for 2 mins on the other side.
- Allow chops to rest for 2 mins before serving.