Easy Bacon & Egg Tarts
After a quick & easy breakfast to impress the whole family? Try this 20 min Bacon & Egg Tart - smoky bacon, fresh eggs & tangy tomato relish - yum!
What you’ll need
- 400g SunPork Bacon, sliced
- 4 sheets puff pastry
- 1/2 cup tomato relish
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper to serve
How to make it
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 200°C.
- Lay puff pasty sheets on large baking tray and press down edges to ensure each piece joins together. Fold the edges on all sides over to create a high lip.
- Spread bottom of pastry base with tomato relish. Top with slice bacon, sprinkle with cheese and crack 4 eggs over the bacon.
- Place in oven and cook for 20 mins or until pastry is golden brown. Remove from oven and serve immediately.