Char Siu Pork Puffs
With only 5 ingredients these Char Siu Pork Puffs couldn't be easier to make! They're a guaranteed crowd pleaser - who doesn't love pork and pastry?
What you’ll need
How to make it
- Marinate diced pork with Char Siu sauce and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Pre-heat fan forced oven to 200°C. Cut each pastry sheet into 4 even squares.
- Place approx. 1 heaped Tbsp. of pork into the center of each piece of pastry.
- Fold each corner of the pastry up towards the middle and pinch edges to seal.
- Brush surface with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 30 mins until pastry turns golden.