SunPork Pork Brisket in Ancho Chilli and Arabica Coffee Rub (DISCONTINUED)
100% Australian Pork Brisket coated in a rich and spicy Ancho Chilli and Arabica Coffee rub. This one packs a punch, so if you like it spicy it’s the perfect choice for your next BBQ. Throw it in the smoker for some truly spectacular results.
More about our mouthwatering Pork Brisket in Ancho Chilli and Arabica Coffee Rub
1. Pre-heat fan forced oven to 160oC
2. Remove packaging and place Pork Brisket on a lined baking tray.
3. Bake for 60 mins per kg or until cooked through.
4. Allow to rest for 5 mins before serving.
1. Pre-heat hooded BBQ to medium heat.
2. Remove packaging and rub Pork Brisket with vegetable oil
3. Reduce temp to low (approx 180oC) and place Pork Brisket on grill plate.
4. Close hood and BBQ for 60 mins per kg until cooked through, flipping halfway.
5. Allow to rest for 5 mins before serving
Heat times are a guide only and may vary depending on your appliance.
Pork (85%), Water, Ancho Chilli & Arabica Coffee Rub (3%) (Spices (Chilli (Incl. Ancho Chilli (5.6%)), Cracked Pepper, Coriander, Paprika), Sugar, Garlic, Salt, Arabica Coffee Powder (10%), Herb), Salt, Acidity Regulators (451, 450, 327,331), Thickeners (1414, 415), Sugar, Canola Oil.
Keep refrigerated. Store at 0-5°C. This product is intended to be consumed hot. Suitable for freezing. Thaw below 5°C.
Servings per kg: 6
Average serving size: 150g
|Average Quantity per Serve||Average Quantity per 100g|
100% Aussie Pork
Australian owned, Australian farmed