Seven Mile Extra Crunchy Pork Schnitzels (DISCONTINUED)
Seven Mile Extra Crunchy Pork Schnitzels are made from fresh, tasty Australian pork steaks, tossed in seasoned bread crumbs. They make a popular and delicious meal for the whole family with fresh vegetables or salad. Also great in a bread roll or wrap.
More about our delicious Extra Crunchy Pork Schnitzels
For crunchiest results we recommend you deep fry at 190ºC for 2 mins.
Alternatively, pan fry as below:
1. Heat fry pan and cover base
with 1-2 cm oil.
2. IMPORTANT* Test oil is very hot by dropping in a breadcrumb – oil is very hot when breadcrumb sizzles immediately.
3. Carefully add Extra Crunchy Pork Schnitzels in a single layer and cook for 2 mins.
TIP: Take care not to crowd the pan, Schnitzels need room to sizzle and crunch!
4. Turn Extra Crunchy Pork Schnitzels and cook for 2 mins on the other side.
5. Enjoy!Heating times are a guide only and may vary depending on your appliance.
*Oil must be very hot to avoid crumbs sticking to pan
Heat times are a guide only and may vary depending on your appliance.
Pork (71%), Wheat flour, Water, Salt, Parmesan Cheese (2%) (Milk), Thickeners (1401, 412, 415, 461, 1422), Gluten, Wheat Starch, Wheat Bran, Parsley, Sugar, Acidity Regulator (451), Stabiliser (452), Yeast, Pepper.
Allergens: Contains Gluten (Wheat) and Milk
Keep refrigerated. Store at 0-5°C. This product is intended to be heated prior to consumption. Suitable for freezing. Thaw below 5°C.
Servings per pack: 8
Average serving size: 125g
|Average Quantity per Serve||Average Quantity per 100g|
100% Aussie Pork
Australian owned, Australian farmed