Boozy Miso Pork Belly Skewers
These Boozy Miso Pork Belly Skewers take the humble old skewer to a whole new level of deliciousness. We know what you’re thinking, best buy extra beer for drinking too. After all, a cook’s always got to taste the goods right?
What you’ll need
- 1 Three Aussie Farmers Slow Cooked Pork Belly
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 150g white miso paste
- 330ml beer
- 65g brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. kecap manis
- 3 spring onions, cut into batons
- Lemon juice
- 20 skewers
How to make it
- Remove rind from pork belly. Cut the pork belly into cubes and place in bowl.
- Combine onion, garlic and miso paste into food processor and blend into a paste. Transfer the paste into a bowl and add beer, sugar and kecap manis.
- Add the marinade to the pork belly and coat evenly. Thread pork onto skewers, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 mins.
- Place a frypan over medium heat, and place pork skewers into fry pan. Cook until heated through and crispy.