SunPork Pork Belly, Rind On
An incredibly succulent and tender cut. Great to slow roast or braise but if you want that perfect crackle, you can’t go past the oven.
More about our delicious Pork Belly, Rind On
1. Pre-heat fan forced oven to 220°C.
2. Pat the rind dry with a paper towel and rub 2Tbsp. salt and 1 Tbsp. oil into the skin.
3. Place the belly on a baking tray and cook for 30 mins.
4. Reduce temperature to 180°C and cook for a further 1 hr 30 mins.
5. Remove from the oven, cover with foil and rest for 15 mins before carving
Keep refrigerated. Store at 0-5°C. This product is intended to be cooked prior to consumption. Suitable for freezing. Thaw below 5°C.
100% Aussie Pork
Australian owned, Australian farmed