SunPork Boned & Rolled Pork Leg Roast
Turn on the oven and roast this Leg Roast for the ultimate crowd feed. Check out our video below to find out how to get the perfect crunchy crackle!
More about our delicious Boned & Rolled Pork Leg Roast
1. Boil a jug of water. Place leg roast on a deep tray and pour boiling water evenly over the rind.
NOTE: This will open the pores of the rind to give you an even, crunchy crackle on your roast!
2. Transfer the roast to a dry tray. Pat dry and refrigerate roast, uncovered, overnight.
3. Pre-heat fan forced oven to 220°C.
4. Remove leg roast from fridge and pat dry again. Rub ½ cup of salt into the rind.
5. Roast pork for 1 hr 30 mins. Reduce to 160°C and cook for a further 50 mins per kg or until the internal temperature reaches 75°C.
6. Rest for 30 mins before carving.
Keep refrigerated. Store at 0-5°C. This product is intended to be cooked prior to consumption. Suitable for freezing. Thaw below 5°C.
100% Aussie Pork
Australian owned, Australian farmed