SunPork Pork Schnitzel with Parmesan Crumb
Australian pork sliced into steaks and coated in fresh breadcrumbs with a hint of parmesan. Try creating a pork parmy, or keep it simple with gravy and a side salad.
More about our delicious Pork Schnitzel with Parmesan Crumb
Easy to cook
For crunchiest results, deep-fry at 190OC for 2 mins.
1. Heat fry-pan to med-high heat and cover base with 1-2 cm oil.
2. Remove schnitzels from packaging and place in the hot oil in a single layer.
3. Cook for 2 mins each side.
1. Preheat oven to 180OC.
2. Remove schnitzels from packaging and place on a lightly oiled tray.
3. Bake for 20 mins, turning halfway or until crunchy.
Cooking times are a guide only and may vary depending on your appliance.
Australian Pork (71%), Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Parmesan Cheese (2%) [Milk, Salt, Starter Cultures, Enzyme (Rennet), Anticaking Agent (460)], Thickeners Acidity Regulator (451), Stabiliser (452), Yeast, White Pepper.
CONTAINS: Wheat, Gluten, Milk.
Keep refrigerated. Store at 0-5°C.
This product is intended to be cooked prior to consumption
Servings per kg: 8
Average serving size: 125g
|Average Quantity per Serve||Average Quantity per 100g|
100% Aussie Pork
Australian owned, Australian farmed