Pulled Pork, Apple & Brie Sliders
These Pulled Pork, Apple & Brie Sliders are packed full of flavour - green apple, slow cooked and pulled BBQ pork topped with creamy brie cheese - yum!
What you’ll need
- 1 pack Three Aussie Farmers Pulled Pork
- 1 Green apple, sliced
- 100g Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 brioche breadrolls
- 100g Rocket leaves
- ¼ cup caramelised onion relish
How to make it
- Heat pulled pork in microwave according to packet instructions.
- Spread bottom half of bread roll with caramelized onion relish and top with a handful of rocket leaves. Layer apple slices and 2 -3 brie cheese slices on top of rocket.
- Place 60g of pulled pork on bun and top with remaining bread. Enjoy.