Three Aussie Farmers Cheesy BBQ Pork Hot Links by Dan and Steph
Hot Links are a unique style of sausage developed for American BBQ. These snags are best when smoked to bring out the rich flavour blends – but they’re just as good on the barbie.
This Cheesy BBQ blend is full of flavour without the heat – and we reckon the family will be shouting for more once you give them a go.
More about our delicious Cheesy BBQ Hot Links by Dan and Steph
1. Soak wood chips in water for 30 mins. Drain and fill smoking box with chips*.
2. Place smoking box into a large foil tray and onto BBQ plate.
3. Pre-heat lidded BBQ to high, close lid and heat until chips have started to smoke (approx. 20 mins). Reduce heat to low.
4. Place oven rack over smoking box, then lay sausages on the rack. Cover loosely with foil.
5. Close BBQ lid and cook for 20- 30 mins or until internal temperature reaches 75°C.
*Available at supermarkets and BBQ stores
BBQ or Pan Fry
1. Preheat a fry-pan or hooded BBQ to med-low heat and lightly oil.
2. Place sausages in the fry-pan or on the hotplate and cook for 15 mins, turning regularly until cooked through.
Cooking times are a guide only and may vary depending on your appliance.
Pork (72%), Water, Processed Cheese (8%) (Water, Modified Potato Starch(1404, 1420), Cheese (Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet), Butter, Milk Solids, Milk Protein, Salt, Yeast Extract, Emulsifiers (339, 450, 452), Acidity Regulator (330), Colour (160a), Anticaking Agent (460), Preservative (220)), Rice Flour, Salt, Spices, Sugar, Tomato Powder (0.4%), Acidity Regulator (451), Yeast Extract, Garlic (0.2%), Potato Fibre, Preservative (223), Natural Onion Flavour, Spice Extracts, Edible Collagen Casings.
CONTAINS: Milk, Sulphites. May contain traces of gluten.
Keep refrigerated. Store at 0-5°C.
This product is intended to be cooked prior to consumption.
Servings per pack: 6
Average serving size: 84g
|Average Quantity per Serve||Average Quantity per 100g|
100% Aussie Pork
Australian owned, Australian farmed