SunPork Fresh Foods NZ Slow Cooked Pork Ribs
1. Preheat BBQ to a moderate/high heat (approx. 200°C), remove ribs from packaging and separate ribs into 2 pieces.
2. Place ribs on the BBQ plate bone side down.
3. Cook for 10 mins then flip and cook for a further 5 mins or until heated through. Product temperature must reach 75ºC or above.
1. Preheat to 180°C (160°C fan forced), remove ribs from packaging and separate into 2 pieces.
2. Place ribs bone side down on a lined oven tray and into the preheated oven. Heat for 30 mins. Product temperature must reach 75ºC or above.
Heat times are a guide only and may vary depending on your appliance.
Pork (80%), BBQ Marinade (20%)
(Water, Vegetables (Tomato (Acidity Regulators (330, 300)), Onion, Garlic), Sugar, Salt, Maple Syrup, Acidity Regulators (260, 330), Spices (1%) (Chilli, Pepper), Thickener (1414), Colour (150a), Smoke Flavour).
Country of Origin:
Made in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients.
Manufactured in a premises containing soy, dairy, wheat (gluten) and sulphites.
Keep refrigerated. Store at 0-5°C. This product is intended to be cooked prior to consumption. Suitable for freezing. Thaw below 5°C.
Serving Per kg: 6.7 (based on edible portion) Average Serving Size: 150g (based on edible portion)
|Average Quantity per Serve||Average Quantity per 100g|
|Fat - Total||11.4g||7.6g|
Please note: Details correct at time of publishing – please check packaging for latest information