SunPork Fresh Foods NZ Slow Cooked Pork Ribs
1. Preheat BBQ to a moderate/high heat (approx. 200°C), remove ribs from packaging and separate ribs into 2 pieces.
2. Place ribs on the BBQ plate bone side down.
3. Cook for 10 mins then flip and cook for a further 5 mins or until heated through. Product temperature must reach 75ºC or above.
1. Preheat to 180°C (160°C fan forced), remove ribs from packaging and separate into 2 pieces.
2. Place ribs bone side down on a lined oven tray and into the preheated oven. Heat for 30 mins. Product temperature must reach 75ºC or above.
Heat times are a guide only and may vary depending on your appliance.
Pork (80%), BBQ Marinade (20%)
(Water, Vegetables (Tomato (Acidity Regulators (330, 300)), Onion, Garlic), Sugar, Salt, Maple Syrup, Acidity Regulators (260, 330), Spices (1%) (Chilli, Pepper), Thickener (1414), Colour (150a), Smoke Flavour).
Country of Origin:
We like to make sure we source the best of local pork for all of our products. For our New Zealand range, all our pork is locally grown and free farmed.
Manufactured in a premises containing soy, dairy, wheat (gluten) and sulphites.
Keep refrigerated. Store at 0-5°C. This product is intended to be cooked prior to consumption. Suitable for freezing. Thaw below 5°C.
Serving Per kg: 6.7 (based on edible portion) Average Serving Size: 150g (based on edible portion)
|Average Quantity per Serve||Average Quantity per 100g|
|Fat - Total||11.4g||7.6g|
Please note: Details correct at time of publishing – please check packaging for latest information