Three Aussie Farmers Slow Cooked Sweet and Spicy BBQ Pork Ribs
We’ve given these ribs a fair shake of the sauce bottle, because we think it’s un-Australian to get gypped on the sauce. A rack like this should be almost falling off the bone – so we’ve slow cooked them for hours so you don’t have to. Napkins are a must for this one.
- Preheat BBQ to a moderate/high heat (approx. 200°C), remove ribs from packaging and separate ribs into 2 pieces.
- Place ribs on the BBQ plate bone side down.
- Cook for 10 mins then flip and cook for a further 5 mins or until heated through.
- Preheat to 180°C (160°C fan forced), remove ribs from packaging and separate ribs into 2 pieces.
- Place ribs bone side down on a lined oven tray and into the preheated oven. Heat for 30 mins.
Cook times are a guide only and may vary depending on your appliance.
Pork (75%), BBQ Marinade (25%) (Water, Vegetables (Tomato (Acidity Regulators (330, 300)), Onion, Garlic), Sugar, Salt, Maple Syrup, Acidity Regulators (260, 330), Spices (1%) (Chilli, Pepper), Thickener (1414), Colour (150a), Smoke Flavour).
Country of Origin:
Keep refrigerated. Store at 0-5°C. This product is intended to be heated prior to consumption. Suitable for freezing. Thaw below 5°C.
Health Star Rating:
Serving Per Kg: 6.7(based on edible portion)Average Serving Size: 150g(based on edible portion)
|Average Quantity per Serve||Average Quantity per 100g|
|Fat - Total||11.4g||7.6g|
Please note: Details correct at time of publishing – please check packaging for latest information
Can we tempt you?