Three Aussie Farmers Lightly Seasoned Pork Schnitzel
There isn’t much that’s beats a schnitty with chips and gravy. This schnitzel is made with a tender slice of Australian pork, and coated in fresh seasoned breadcrumbs. It’s quick to cook and not a bad choice when you’re flat out like a lizard drinking.
For crunchiest results dep fry at 190°C for 2 mins.
Alternatively, pan fry as per below:
- Heat frypan to med-high heat and cover base with 1-2cm oil.
- Heat oil until very hot*.
- Add Pork Schnitzels in a single layer and cook for 2 mins.
- Turn and cook for a further 2 mins.
*TIP: Test heat by dropping in a breadcrumb – the crumb should sizzle immediately. Don’t crowd the pan, these schnitzels need room to sizzle!
Or try oven baking
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan forced and conventional).
- Bake on a lightly oiled tray for 10 mi, turn then bake for a further 10 mins or until crunchy.
Cook times are a guide only and may vary depending on your appliance.
Pork (71%), Wheat flour, Water, Salt, Parmesan Cheese (2%) (Milk), Thickeners (1401, 412, 415, 461, 1422), Gluten, Wheat Starch, Wheat Bran, Parsley, Sugar, Acidity Regulator (451), Stabiliser (452), Yeast, Pepper.
Country of Origin:
CONTAINS: Gluten (Wheat) and Milk.
Keep refrigerated. Store at 0-5°C. This product is intended to be cooked prior to consumption. Suitable for freezing. Thaw below 5°C.
Health Star Rating:
Servings Per pack: 8Average Serving Size: 125g
|Average Quantity Per serve||Average Quantity Per 100g|
Please note: Details correct at time of publishing – please check packaging for latest information
Can we tempt you?